What are the UMeN site and group rules?
What kind of photos or videos can I upload?
How do I add or change a profile pic?
How much is membership and how is it paid?
How old must you be to join or attend a UMeN event?
What if I get an erection at a UMeN event?
What if I don't have the perfect body?
What about naturist etiquette?
What does UMeN Verified mean?
UMeN site and group rules
UMeN is a social group for male nudists and naturists to come together and socialize naked. It should be a fun, inviting and non-threatening place for all. Because many people equate nudity with sex, we have had to come up with a number of rules.
Yes, we do have rules. We do not want our events or this site to turn into an orgy. We are not necessarily opposed to such things, but there are plenty of places to find such things out there. Those looking for such sites may turn to Craigslist, Men4SexNow, BBRT.com, Adam4Adam, and many other sites. This is the ONE place where we can have naked events without the sex.
To that end, it is not acceptable to post sexually suggestive photos of yourself on this site or display yourself in sexual ways in the chat room. This at least includes cock-only shots, photos or videos of you or anyone else with an erection or engaged in sexual activity, ass-only shots or those showing the anus. Yes, we had to get graphic to tell you what is and is not allowed.
Overtly sexual discussions and comments are also not allowed on the site or in the chat room.
We like to liken our expectations for your behavior to what you would find at a coffee shop. Walking up to someone and grabbing their junk is frowned upon at such places. Blurting out "nice cock" probably get a groan or two as well. Sporting an erection and rubbing it up against others drinking coffee would likely get you arrested.
Photos and videos
Photos may not contain anything overtly sexual, including erections, the anus, cock-only or ass-only photos or videos, masturbation, sexual intercourse, etc. If you upload such items, you may or may not get a warning before being removed from the site. Even though this is not a sex site and even though nudity is not sexual, no nude photos of anyone under the age of 18 are allowed on the site because of potential legal ramifications.
Adding/Changing your profile photo
Profile pics are now required for access to this site. They help us weed out the spammers and scammers and photo miners from the site. You would be amazed at how much effort that takes, even for this little group.
- Locate your name in the gray bar at the top of the screen. It should say, "Howdy [your screenname]"
- Scroll over that and a menu drops down. Choose "Edit My Profile"
- Right above the title "Editing 'Personal Profile' Group" you should see "Public Edit Change Avatar"
- Click on "Change Avatar"
- You can either use a webcam to take your photo or upload a file from your computer.
- It will give you a chance to crop the photo. Click "Done cropping" and your profile pic is saved!
Membership to the group is only $15 or $20 per year. You may purchase a membership online at qTix.us or by bringing cash to your first event.
In Utah, it is illegal to be nude in front of anyone under the age of 15. To be a member of UMeN, you must be at least 18 years of age. A member may bring a male child who they are guardian of who is over the age of 15 to an outdoor event on a case-by-case basis. Contact email@example.com for details. All other people at an event must be at least 18 years of age. At events with alcohol, you must be 21 to drink alcohol. Anyone under the age of 21 or any member bringing someone under the age of 21 must make the event host aware of their age.
The most common concern for first-timers is getting an erection. However, we do not know of anyone who actually had an erection on the first visit. The combination of the non-sexual environment and the unfamiliarity of a first-time visit serves to minimize to the issue.
An erection is a natural part of life. Naturists realize this and will not take offense as long as it is not being flaunted. If an erection does occur, a strategically placed towel, a dip in a cool pool, or rolling over on your stomach will take care of it.
Another common concern for first-timers is that their body is not what others would want to see. The concept of the perfect body is a myth. We believe that the stress caused by the unrealistic expectations of society is very damaging. Naturists practice body acceptance. When you visit a naturist environment, you will find all types of bodies. All shapes, sizes, ages, colors &emdash; many of them with the signs of a full life.
Generally, the same commonsense guidelines for behavior apply in the naturist world as in the clothed world. Be polite and respect the rights of others. When attending an event, make sure you know:
- Gawking is impolite. It is OK to look, but always rude to stare (particularly with binoculars or through a camera).
- For sanitary reasons, sit on a towel when using public seats or benches.
- Respect the environment. Stay out of environmentally sensitive areas. Pack-out more trash than you brought in.
Help keep the area clean. In clubs, use the trash cans. Bring your own trash bag. Leave the beach cleaner than when you arrived.
- Get dressed when leaving established nude areas. Naturists are not trying to offend anyone.
- Follow all parking regulations and other posted rules.
- Do not engage in overt sexual activity.
- Respect the property of others.
- Get the permission of the club and subjects before taking pictures. In clubs, check out club rules on photography before bringing out your camera.
- Respect the privacy of others. Many people come to enjoy nature and don't want to be disturbed. It is good to be friendly, but take your cues from their response and body language.
- Speak up for standards. If you see people who are violating the accepted standards, please explain to them clearly and politely just how they are violating the rules and what the proper behavior is.
A verified user is someone who has either been to a UMeN event, is known by the group administrator, JeepNekkid, or who has gone through a verification process.
Why verify? People who interact with you on the site will know that you are truly a Utah Male Naturist and not a spammer or nude photo farmer.
To get yourself verified, you must either:
- Have a face picture on your profile and send a face photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org holding a piece of paper with UMeN written in bold block letters on it, or
- Have any photo on your profile, send a face photo of yourself to email@example.com holding a piece of paper with UMeN written in bold block letters on it, and provide a link to your profile on any social site that can be accessed by the site admin, or
- Come to a UMeN event and ask that your profile be verified
Utah Male Naturists (“UMeN” or “we”) operates umen.org, which is a social networking platform that allows Members to create unique personal profiles online in order to find and communicate with old and new friends. The services offered by UMeN include any UMeN-branded URL (the "UMeN Website"), UMeN chat services (including, without limitation, instant messaging, private messaging), UMeN.org is hosted in the United States.
1. Eligibility. Use of the UMeN Services and registration to be a Member for the UMeN Services (“Membership”) is void where prohibited. By using the UMeN Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the UMeN Services does not violate any Applicable Law. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age and you represent yourself as 18 or older, or if we believe you are over 18 and represent yourself as under 18.
2. Term. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the UMeN Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. UMeN may terminate your Membership at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Furthermore, UMeN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including, without limitation, private messages, emails and instant messages (collectively, “messages”)) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the UMeN Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. In addition, UMeN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reassign or rename your profile URL. UMeN expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the UMeN Services if UMeN determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to UMeN, its employees, business partners, Users and/or the public. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including, without limitation, Sections 5-18.
3. Fees. You acknowledge that UMeN reserves the right to charge for any portion of the UMeN Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If UMeN terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
4. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify UMeN immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Use by Members. The UMeN Services are for the personal use of Members and may only be used for direct commercial purposes if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by UMeN. UMeN reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the UMeN Services, including, without limitation, collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the UMeN Services, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized data collection or solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. UMeN reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the UMeN Services.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on UMeN.
6.1 UMeN does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you transmit, submit, display or publish (“post”) on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein. By posting any Content on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services, you hereby grant to UMeN a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce solely on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services. This limited license does not grant UMeN the right to sell or otherwise distribute your Content outside of the UMeN Services. This limited license does allow UMeN to charge users for the ability to view your content. After you remove your Content from the UMeN Services we will cease distribution as soon as practicable, and at such time when distribution ceases, the license will terminate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that once Content is incorporated into other aspects of the UMeN Services, UMeN is under no obligation to delete or ask other Users to delete that Content, and therefore it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
6.2 The license you grant to UMeN is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to UMeN), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that UMeN is not required to pay you or anyone else deriving rights from you for the use on the UMeN Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that UMeN is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the UMeN Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the UMeN Services are global in reach).
6.3 You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section 6, and (ii) the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services and/or Linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through the UMeN Services and/or Linked Services.
6.4 The UMeN Services contain Content of UMeN ("UMeN Content"). UMeN Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and UMeN owns and retains all rights in the UMeN Content and the UMeN Services. UMeN hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the UMeN Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the UMeN Website and using the UMeN Services.
6.5 The UMeN Services contain Content of Users and other UMeN licencors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through the UMeN Services.
6.6 UMeN performs technical functions necessary to offer the UMeN Services, including, but not limited to, the technical processing and transmission of email communications to perform the email service, and transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the UMeN Services. In addition, you agree and acknowledge that UMeN may send messages including, but not limited to, notifications, special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, and marketing materials, in connection with the UMeN Services. You can control what type of communications you receive from the UMeN Services by logging into your account and choosing the appropriate notifications settings or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained at the bottom of commercial emails.
6.7 UMeN reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of Content that you post on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services.
7. Content Posted. Please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services and that you provide to other Users. Your UMeN profile may not include any form of Prohibited Content, as outlined in Section 8 below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials, products or services provided by other UMeN Members (for instance, in their profiles) or Linked Services may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and UMeN assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the UMeN Services by any person or Linked Service, please click on the "Contact UMeN”link at the bottom of the UMeN Website pages.
7.1 UMeN may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, Content that in the sole judgment of UMeN violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. UMeN assumes no responsibility for monitoring the UMeN Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time UMeN chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the UMeN Services, UMeN nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
7.2 You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on, through or in connection with any of the UMeN Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users.
8. Content/Activity Prohibited. > The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services. UMeN reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in UMeN's sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending Content from the UMeN Services, terminating the Membership of such violators and/or reporting such Content or activities to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of UMeN:
8.1 is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
8.2 harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
8.3 exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
8.4 contains excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
8.5 solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
8.6 publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
8.7 constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8.8 constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
8.9 involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
8.10 contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
8.11 furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
8.12 solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
8.13 involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from UMeN such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
8.14 includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
8.15 for band, comedy, filmmaker and other profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile; or
8.16 violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the UMeN Website and through your use of the UMeN Services. UMeN reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in UMeN's sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, terminating your Membership and/or reporting such activity or Content to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
8.17 criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
8.18 advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the UMeN Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, UMeN reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which UMeN deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages, status or mood updates, bulletins or other unauthorized commercial communications of any kind through the UMeN Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to UMeN, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay UMeN $50 for each actual or intended recipient of such unsolicited message, status or mood update, bulletin or other unauthorized commercial communication you send through the UMeN Services;
8.19 circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the UMeN Services;
8.20 activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
8.21 modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from the UMeN Services other than your Content which you legally post on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services;
8.22 providing or using “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with the UMeN Services, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions or other activities on the UMeN Services;
8.23 covering or obscuring the banner advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on your personal profile page, or any UMeN page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
8.24 any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to add friends or send comments, messages, status or mood updates, blogs or bulletins; 8.25 interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the UMeN Services or the networks or services connected to the UMeN Services;
8.26 impersonating or attempting to impersonate UMeN or a UMeN employee, administrator or moderator, another Member, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
8.27 using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
8.28 selling or otherwise transferring your profile, your email address or URL;
8.29 using or distributing any information obtained from the UMeN Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
8.30 displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the UMeN Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, links to e-commerce sites not authorized by UMeN, posting status updates, blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your top friends, or sending messages with a commercial purpose;
8.31 relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party;
8.32 using invalid or forged headers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through UMeN’s computer systems, or otherwise misrepresenting yourself or the source of any message or Content;
8.33 using any automated system, including, but not limited to, scripts or bots in order to harvest email addresses or other data from the UMeN Website for the purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
8.34 engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated through any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent; or
8.35 using the UMeN Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law.
9. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. UMeN respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. It is UMeN’s policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the membership of repeat infringers.
10. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other UMeN Users, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through the UMeN Services and/or Linked Services. UMeN reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
12. Disclaimers. UMeN is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted through or in connection with the UMeN Services or Linked Services, by Users of the UMeN Services or Linked Services, and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of UMeN. In addition, UMeN is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss caused by Users of the UMeN Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the UMeN Services or Linked Services. Profiles and Linked Services created and posted by Members on, though or in connection with the UMeN Services may contain links to other websites or services. UMeN is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites and services, and such websites and services are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by UMeN. Inclusion of any linked website or service on the UMeN Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by UMeN. When you access these third party sites and services, you do so at your own risk. UMeN takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or Linked Services that are posted on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services or Linked Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by these third parties. UMeN is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the UMeN Services or Linked Services. UMeN assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. UMeN is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the UMeN Services or Linked Services or combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the UMeN Services or Linked Services. Under no circumstances shall UMeN be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from use of the UMeN Services or Linked Services, attendance at a UMeN event, from any User Content posted on or through the UMeN Services or Linked Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the UMeN Services, whether online or offline. The UMeN Services and Linked Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and UMeN expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. UMeN cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the UMeN Services or Linked Services.
13. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL UMEN OR ITS MEMBERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE UMEN SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES, EVEN IF UMeN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, UMEN' LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO UMEN FOR THE UMEN SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
14. Disputes. The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and UMeN agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Arizona to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or the UMeN Services. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
15. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold UMeN, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the UMeN Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or any Content that you post on, through or in connection with the UMeN Services.
16. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the UMeN Website or any of the UMeN Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. Your agreement with UMeN will always include this Agreement at a minimum. Your access and use of certain UMeN Services will require you to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to such certain UMeN, in addition to this Agreement, and may require you to download Software or Content. The failure of UMeN to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. UMeN is a trademark of UMeN, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.